Sunday, November 16, 2008

Laugh, and the world laughs with you

TT is laughing! He doesn't do it often, but when he does, it is awesome. He takes a little while to get going: "He...He He...He..." and then he will do a couple of good giggles in a row. I love it. I absolutely love it. I am hoping that because TT is becoming more and more interactive, Buddance will start to take more interest in him. Bud is great with TT, but I think having TT react to something that Bud does will really seal the deal.

The only specific thing I can think of that makes TT laugh is J making fart noises. I remember Bud smiling at the fart noises as well. My boys...all about the potty humor. Speaking of...remember the days when I used to use the bathroom without a 2 1/2 foot tall audience? Me too. Those days were pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home