Monday, February 02, 2009

Slow dance

We stand close, his head nestled against mine, me bearing all of his weight. He moves his head slowly from side to side, always looking, not wanting anything to pass him by. His skin is warm, and softer than any kind of material I have ever felt. I begin to hum our song and feel his body relax against me, hear his breathing become more even and listen to his throaty whimpers fade. Swaying back and forth, ever so slightly, we slow dance to the music I create and I hold him even tighter, my lips kissing his downy soft head. I try to imprint every part of this dance in my mind. I want to remember the feel of his body, so soft and small, the smell of his hair, so clean and pure, and the responsibility that is upon me, so mighty and massive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home