Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Bir...oh...wait.

So. Apparently it is March. And somewhere back in February I became the momma of a 2 year old. Er...Happy Birthday Buddance! At least the party that was thrown for him was relatively near the day of his birth, unlike this entry. Bud had a grand time turning 2 and I had an even grander time knowing that the party was over and done with. It's not that I don't want my son to enjoy himself, but hosting a party for a bunch of 1 and 2 year olds, in a house the size of a post-it note does not make my top ten list of fun things to do with my time.

Let's see. What else have I been slacking on, besides updating about the two little people who like laugh, drool, and monopolize my time? Tata is changing at an alarming rate. One of his favorite things to do is pull his sock off and chew on it, which might be one of the cutest things EVER, in the history of cute things. Tata is also all about rolling over, and he is getting really good at reaching out for objects in front of him, whether that be a nose, hair, or any other object that hurts when you grab it. Buddance is actually really patient with Tata and let's him grab at his face, and touch his hair, etc. In fact, Bud actually likes the attention from Tata and will usually tell Tata "Maw!" (More) when Tata grabs at him. Buddance loves to have Tata watch him, when we are on the playground Bud runs from place to place, calling Tata's name, hoping that Tata will see the totally awesome thing that Bud is doing. It is the cutest thing. My wish is that they will always be a good friend to one another.

Hm. Now, how can I end this really random entry? Oh! We are getting family pictures done tomorrow to mark the fact that we have survived living with a 2 year old and a 6 month old. Let's hope we can all survive the photo shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home